Coming Soon!! Get up to 50% off on Bigger Library Plan!
1. What is Study Space?
Study Space is the most reliable source of finding a new library and buying memberships for readers and book lovers across the country. A place to search libraries near you. We understand that the concentration, comfort, and peace you find in a library is nowhere to be found. Therefore Study Space has curated a list of libraries nationwide to help you find your next favourite library. To enable our customers to find libraries in their neighbourhoods and use library services.
2. How does study Space allow online libraries to connect with them?
Study Space allows local libraries to list themselves on our website with all their details. The users can see the details and accordingly buy a membership for that library. Study Space connects book lovers, readers, students and academicians with their local and nearby libraries.
3. What are all variant facilities provided by Study Space?
Study Space helps users search for libraries in an area. The users can see the libraries, the facilities the library provides, ratings, directions and buy memberships. For libraries, they will be able to list themselves and provide information about their library and sell memberships to users.
4. How do Study Space become effective for the users?
With Study Space searching a library gets so easy, simply enter the area you are looking for a library in and you will find a list of libraries nearby. Users through the website itself can purchase the library membership they choose. The user can choose the library which best suits them according to distance, pricing, and facilities the library provides.
5. How to use Study Space?
Simply enter the locality or area and Study Space will show you a list of libraries. Click on any if the libraries to get their information. Once you make your mind to buy a Membership click on “Buy Now” under the Membership plan section.
6. From where did Study Space come from?
Study Space is brought to you by Memozin Private Limited a pioneer company providing online books rental service with its celebrated website ememozin.com and now to better serve its huge customer base Memozin has launched studypsace.co.in to add to its services and help people find libraries and help libraries find new readers.
7. Where can I find the exact location of Study Space?
You need to visit the website www.studyspace.co.in and where in the search box you can search the library by city and your nearest location.
8. How to contact and connect with Study Space?
Here are our contact details of our Corporate Office-
Address: c-91, First Floor, Sector-10, Noida-201301 Uttar Pradesh
Phone: (+91)-987-117-4624, (+91)-0120-4917-148
9. What features, advantages and benefits do study space offer?
Study Space is a website for people looking for libraries in their neighbourhood. Here you will find your nearest library, directions, facilities and buy memberships online. You can compare libraries side by side and choose the right library for you.
10. How does Study Space allow and facilitate the online libraries to connect with the users?
The libraries can register themselves on the website for users to find them. When you see the details of any library you have all the information which is provided by them. The users can get the address, timings and contact details of the library.
11. Is the website optimized for mobile?
Yes, you can surf Study Space from your mobile.
12. Are bodies of text broken into easy to read chunks in Study Space?
Yes for your comfort and user experience the website has been designed in an easy to use and user-friendly way. All texts are easy to read.
13. Do you update the content regularly for the website and don’t live by the phrase “set it and forget it”?
Study Space is in constant touch with all the libraries to make sure the information provided by them is true and honest. Any changes in the library will be updated in the website as soon a s possible.
14. Is customer data stored online in the Study Space website? If so, is this database appropriately safeguarded against external access?
15. Does the study space site load quickly – even (especially) for mobile users?
The Website has been designed using the most advanced technologies. Our Web developers keep the website updated so you never face a lag and wait for loading time even while surfing in your mobile.
16. Is the website- www.studyspace.co.in free from server side errors?
Yes, off-course this website is fully dynamic and server side error free.
17. Is the website properly optimized for search engines (essential text emphasized, title tags relevant, title text presented in H1, outbound links reliable and contextually related, etc.)
18. Does the index page entice a visitor deeper into the site or shopping cart?
No, the user is free to choose whether or not to buy a membership. There will be no forceful links or tricks to make you buy a membership you don’t want.
19. Is there Study Space website map available?
Yes, we are also providing the Mobile app to the user for accessing that application on their mobile.
20. Did you include a Contact Us page with real address, phone number (toll-free for businesses) and contact form or email available, basically a clear and easy to use feedback/contact mechanism?
Yes please click here for the contact us page.